TESSCO Technologies Incorporated

TESSCO Technologies distributes communications products from hundreds of manufacturers, from Agilent to ZTE. TESSCO sells network systems products (broadband radios, bi-directional amplifiers); base station infrastructure equipment (towers and site hardware, antennas); installation test and maintenance equipment (tools, device repair parts); and mobile devices and accessories. The company also offers training services. TESSCO sells to wireless carriers, as well as wireless product resellers and installers, manufacturers, retailers, government agencies, and others. While 98% of its sales are in the US, the remaining 2% are made in more than 80 countries

Bank Name TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
Stock Exchange NASDAQ
Symbol TESS
Sector Technology
Industry Electronic Components
Country United States
World Region Amarica
Chairman Mr. Robert B. Barnhill Jr.
CEO Mr. Murray N. Wright
Employees 772
Website www.tessco.com
Registered Year 1982

UpdateContent
UpdateContent
UpdateContent