Ottawa Savings Bank was established as a mutual institution August 21, 1871 under the name Ottawa Building Homestead and Savings Association. Business was initially conducted over a jewelry store and later at 120 West Madison Street. In 1959, we moved to our present location at 925 LaSalle Street. On April 3, 1935, we became a federally insured savings institution. On October 1, 1996, we changed our charter to become a state savings bank and in 2005 we converted to an MHC Structure with minority public ownership. On October 12, 2016 we became a fully converted stock savings bank trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol OTTW. Ottawa Savings Bank is the oldest savings institution in the state of Illinois. We are members of the Federal Home Loan Bank System, Community Bankers Association of Illinois and the Illinois League of Financial Institutions. Ottawa Savings Bank has always supported organizations that seek to strengthen local business, community and family relationships throughout its market areas.
|Bank Name||Ottawa Bancorp, Inc.|
|Chairman||Mr. Jon L. Kranov|
|CEO||Mr. Jon L. Kranov|