OCONEE FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION is the continuation and outgrowth of the Seneca Building and Loan Association, which was chartered by the State of South Carolina in February 1924.In 1958, we changed our name to OCONEE SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION when our first branch office was opened in Walhalla. In 1992, our Association was issued a federal charter, at which time we changed the name to OCONEE FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION.
|Bank Name||Oconee Federal Financial Corp.|
|CEO||Mr. Curtis T. Evatt|