Kearny Bank is a community bank founded in 1884 as a New Jersey mutual building and loan association. The association obtained federal insurance of accounts in 1939 and received a federal charter in 1941. In February 2015, Kearny Bank changed its name from Kearny Federal Savings Bank to Kearny Bank. Kearny Bank is wholly owned by Kearny Financial Corp. (the “Company”), a Maryland corporation organized as a fully public holding company. Today the Company has assets of $4.50 billion. Kearny Bank’s deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
|Bank Name||Kearny Financial|
|CEO||Mr. Craig L. Montanaro|