FNCB was established as a National Banking Association in 1910 as The First National Bank of Dunmore. After 70 years of operating in one location at Dunmore Corners, the Bank expanded to Scranton (1980) and Dickson City (1984).On October 27, 1987, upon approval at a special shareholder's meeting, the Bank changed its name to First National Community Bank, effective March 1, 1988. On July 1, 1998, First National Community Bank reorganized into a one-bank holding company – First National Community Bancorp, Inc. On June 30, 2016 First National Community Bank converted to a state charter and changed their name to FNCB Bank.FNCB now serves the personal and business banking needs of Northeastern Pennsylvania with 18 community offices in Lackawanna, Luzerne, and Wayne counties as well as a Limited Purpose Office (Commercial Lending) in Lehigh County.
|Bank Name||FNCB Bancorp Inc.|
|CEO||Mr. Gerard A. Champi|