Banco Pastor Founded in 1776 by Jaime Dalmau Batista as Jaime Dalmau y Cía (Jaime Dalmau and Company), who had a shipping company operating between the port of A Coruña and several American ports. Galician emigrants used to send their savings back to Galicia through the shipping company, hence the need to manage all that capital.In 1819 José Pastor Taxonera became a partner in the company, and soon took control of the business. He bought it in 1845 and changed its name to José Pastor. The business was passed down through generations of his descendants, changing its name to Pastor Hermanos, José Pastor y Cía. and Sobrinos de José Pastor successively until 1925, when it became Banco Pastor and became a Sociedad Anónima.
|Bank Name||Banco Pastor|
|CEO||José Manuel Hevia Fernández|
11 June 2018 – TGS and Petroleum Geo-Services (“PGS”) announce that a second vessel, the Ramform Sterling, will be allocated to the 2018 East Canada acquisition program.